5 Ways Anyone Can Have a Great Valentine’s Day 2022 in Columbus
Valentine’s Day is a special day to celebrate all the relationships in your life—whether it’s celebrating self-love, friends, family or a romantic partner. Show your love for those who matter most to you by sending messages of love and celebrating the day with them.
Here are a few ways you can ensure everyone you love has a great Valentine’s day:
Dinner for Two
- Share the love with Buca di Beppo’s Valentine’s Lasagna Lovefeast! Guests can choose to dine in or celebrate at home with a delicious lovefeast which includes a small salad, small garlic bread, heart-shaped lasagna and mini cannoli.
- Get Valentine’s dinner at the Haus! Hofbrauhaus’ Valentine’s Day menu will be available February 13-14. The three-course menu includes choice salad or soup, a main entree, dessert and one alcoholic beverage per person for only $50 a couple.
- Enjoy a traditional Brazilian style Valentine’s dinner with your sweetheart. Rodizio Grill’s Valentines menu features an expanded premium menu with a sweet and spicy twist and flavorful additions to their gourmet grilled meat rotation and gourmet salad area.
Ohio Valentine’s Love Affair
Turn up to your favorite R&B throwbacks at Nationwide Arena with your musical soulmate! The Ohio Valentine’s Love Affair will bring some of R&B’s most iconic acts together live on one stage on Saturday, February 12. The love song-filled concert will feature performances from Xscape, Monica, 112, Stokley and vocal group H-Town. Get your tickets here.
Galentine’s Day with the Girls
Valentine’s Day may be for lovers, but Galentine’s Day is for the girls! Celebrate a day of self love and pampering solo or with your besties at MY SALON Suite. From hair, nails and skin to botox, tanning and waxing, MY SALON Suite is your one-stop-shop for all your beauty and spa needs. Check out Peonies and Polish Studio’s Instagram page for some Valentine’s Day nail inspo! Book an appointment at MY SALON Suite here.
COSI After Dark: The Science of Love
Start your weekend early with friends at COSI After Dark: The Science of Love–an exclusive 21+ event and experience you can’t get at any other visit to COSI. On February 10, guests can explore COSI while enjoying delicious food, craft beer and themed cocktails. But that’s not all — if you book through Hilton Columbus Downtown, you’ll enjoy extra perks such as:
- Complimentary nightly valet parking
- Bubbly & Strawberries in-room upon arrival
- Two tickets to COSI After Dark’s “The Science of Love” event
- One room night in a Deluxe King at Hilton Columbus Downtown
- Breakfast for two at Gallerie Bar & Bistro (or delivered to your room) each day
Celebrate Bromance with Sports!
Who needs Valentine’s Day plans when the Super Bowl is on? Spend Sunday night cheering on your favorite team while filling up on your favorite brew at Whistle & Keg. Pick up some food on the way before the Big Game Watch Party at 6:30 PM. For more information, click here.
Leave a Reply