Valentine’s Day in Columbus
Downtown Columbus has the best spots to celebrate with your loved one. Check out how our favorite Arena District restaurants are celebrating this Valentine’s Day:
- Share the love with that special someone at Buca Di Beppo! Visit the Italian kitchen from February 11-14 to enjoy a delicious heart-shaped lasagna.
- Stop by Boston’s on February 14 for a heart-shaped pizza! Guests can also purchase a paper heart to support the No Kid Hungry campaign to end childhood hunger in America through Valentine’s Day.
- Check out an array of Winan’s gift baskets and boxed chocolate options that are sure to please the sweet tooth in your life.
- Treat yourself and someone special to Hofbrauhaus’ Special Valentine’s Day Menu on February 13 and 14. The menu includes 3-course dinner for two and one alcoholic beverage per person for $50.
“Pets Make Paw-fect Valentines” Photo Contest
Residents of the Arena District and Grandview Yard are sharing their ‘Paw-fect Valentines’ and need your votes to win!! Vote for your favorite resident pet on the Arena District Living and Apartments at the Yard Facebook pages starting Monday, February 7.
Let’s Go Crew
Get ready for the start of the 2022 Columbus Crew season and join fellow fans during Black & Gold week. Starting February 19, Crew fans will unite for a week full of events, community service, and more. Check out the full calendar of events here.
The 2022 season home opener is Saturday, February 26 at 3:30 pm. Cheer on the Columbus Crew at Lower.com Field as they take on the Vancouver Whitecaps FC for the opening match. Fuel up this season at one of the dozens of restaurants or bars located throughout the Arena District.
Check out the Crew’s season game schedule here.
For the Love of Hockey
Celebrate the month of love with your sweetheart at a Columbus Blue Jackets game! The
Blue Jackets are returning to Columbus for a series of home games at Nationwide Arena at the end of the month. Welcome the team back at one of these upcoming games:
- February 20 at 6 PM – Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Buffalo Sabres
- February 22 at 7 PM – Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
- February 27 at 6 PM – Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
View the 2021-22 season game schedule here.
2022 Arnold Sports Festival
The Arnold Sports Festival and Expo returns to Columbus! Mark your calendars for March 3-6 and watch more than 20,000 athletes from around the world compete in more than 60 sports and events making up the largest series of multi-sport festivals in the world.
Tickets are now on sale here.
Live Events in Downtown Columbus
Need a date idea? KEMBA Live! and Nationwide Arena hosts hundreds of live events and performances each year! Visit the Arena District Events page to stay updated on shows and events coming to Columbus.
Don’t miss these upcoming events:
- Ohio Valentines Love Affair: Xscap3, Monica | Nationwide Arena | February 12 | Tickets
- Yungblud | KEMBA Live! | February 19 | Tickets
- Bonobo | Kemba Live! | February 20 | Tickets
- WWE Monday Night Raw | Nationwide Arena | February 28 | Tickets
Be sure to check with entertainment venues for current health and safety requirements.
Food & Drink
Football Sunday Funday
The biggest game of the year deserves the best menu–lucky for you there’s a handful of neighborhood sports bars and restaurants to watch from in the Arena District and Grandview Yard. Come by early for the best seats in the house. Or, if you have other plans for the game, place a carryout order to-go so you don’t arrive empty handed!
National Margarita Day
National Margarita Day is February 22. Stop by Habaneros or Nada–our favorite Mexican spots in Columbus–and sip on a few refreshingly tasty margs! Did we mention the day falls on a Tuesday? Fulfill all your taco Tuesday desires while you celebrate the day.
Coming Soon: Goodwood Brewing
Located in the heart of the Arena District, Goodwood Brewing will be a new favorite spot for burgers, brunch and brews. Goodwood offers a traditional, southern menu with favorites such as Buffalo Cauliflower, Chicken and Waffles and Fried Green Tomatoes. The highly-anticipated taproom and brewery plans to open in March.
5th Line 5K Race Returns to Columbus
The OhioHealth 5th Line 5K is almost here! The race begins on February 26 at 10 am outside of Nationwide Arena. Participants will race on a 3.1-mile tour of downtown Columbus and the Arena District before “Finishing On Center Ice” inside Nationwide Arena.
All participants receive two tickets to a select Blue Jackets game during the 2021-22 season and a Blue Jackets-themed race shirt and finishers medal. Stick around after the race and enjoy food and drinks with fellow participants at the post-race party. Click here to register. If you are a resident of the Arena District or Grandview Yard check the Active Building resident portal for your special resident code!
Get Fit with Friends
Spring is near–join the Arena District Athletic Club and get in shape for the warmer seasons ahead. The Arena District Athletic Club offers both personal training sessions as well as group sessions for 2-4 people. Training with a group is an affordable way to get access to a personal trainer, which improves your techniques and gets you better results! Book a training session here.
Leave a Reply