Valentine’s Day in Columbus
Valentine’s Day Experiences
With Valentine’s Day coming up, there are several romantic (and socially-distant) experiences for couples to enjoy in Columbus. If you’re still thinking of ways to impress your Valentine this year, here are a few local gift options:
- Take a helicopter tour of Columbus
- Create a custom scent at The Candle Lab
- Book a romantic staycation at the Hyatt Regency Columbus
- Hotel features renovated guest rooms and proximity to restaurants and bars, North Market, and the Scioto Mile
Valentine’s Day Sweets + Eats
Don’t wait until the last minute to make your Valentine’s Day plans! Whether you’re treating your partner, friends or yourself, here is a list of eateries offering savory specials for the holiday everyone will love.
- Winans Chocolates + Coffee + Wines
- You can pre-order Winans chocolate-covered strawberries through February 7, Valentine’s Day drinks are also available, and of course they have plenty of chocolate, wine, and gifts for your Valentine!
- Brekkie Shack
- Valentine’s Day is on a Sunday, which is every brunch lover’s dream! Treat your valentine to something savory and sweet at Brekkie Shack.
- Ted’s Montana Grill
- Ted’s will be celebrating Valentine’s Day weekend with extended hours of operation and special Chef’s Features. Don’t want to dine out? The Arena District restaurant will feature a Valentine’s Day Butcher Box available for purchase here.
- Rodizio Grill
- Rodizio’s limited number of Valentine’s Day tables are filling up fast. Don’t wait until the last minute. Reserve your table today for a fine, romantic Brazilian-style dinner.
- Hofbrauhaus Columbus
Why do residents Love living in Columbus?
Well for starters, when you live in the Arena District and Grandview Yard, you are granted special access to a Resident VIP Program. Upon move-in, residents receive a VIP card which unlocks access to nearly 30 VIP offerings and discounts.
Adding to the excitement, Fried Chicka Bang is now offering Arena District and Grandview Yard residents 10% off their order Wednesday through Sunday. Hofbrauhaus Columbus is also offering a VIP resident night—with the first one starting February 18—featuring $10 off of $30 when you show your VIP card.
Decorate Your Apartment for Valentine’s Day
Celebrate Valentine’s Day by decorating your apartment in lovey-dovey fashion! Surprise your partner by making a heart out of red & white balloons (or anything really), incorporate plants and flowers throughout the home or make a Valentine gallery wall! Click here to read more ways to decorate your apartment for Valentine’s Day.
Food & Drink
Make Boston’s Your Game Day Destination
If you need a place to watch the big game with friends, look no further than Boston’s in the Arena District. This neighborhood sports bar is known for their delicious pizza, a full bar, friendly staff, and of course plenty of TV’s to catch the action live.
Ted’s Montana Grill Now on DoorDash!
Wishing you could enjoy a fresh and juicy bison burger from the comfort of your couch? Ted’s Montana Grill is now officially on DoorDash! Get ultra-tasty, one-of-a-kind meals delivered straight from this popular Arena District restaurant, right to your door. Click HERE to order now.
Let’s Go Blue Jackets!
Don’t miss the Columbus Blue Jackets action during their 20th season on the ice. The 2021 schedule and TV broadcast information can be found HERE. While Nationwide Arena remains closed to spectators during the game, you can still recreate the game-day experience by watching at a neighborhood bar, ordering carryout or delivery from an Arena District restaurant.
Columbus Crew SC
The very first seats were just installed in the Columbus Crew SC’s new Downtown Stadium! There may be snow on the ground now, but it will be worth the wait to experience a Crew game in the Arena District, a premiere sports entertainment destination. Visit CrewStadium.com for the latest stadium updates, renderings, Crew SC news, and a construction cam.