If you are looking for cheap ways to decorate your Downtown Columbus Apartment, there is no better way than to use succulents to brighten up a room.
Succulents are low maintenance plant companions that are resilient against the most cursed of thumbs (I’m looking at you 20-something-men). And there are so many quirky varieties to suit your style! Once you try planting these guys, you’ll wonder why you ever fussed with any high maintenance froufrou plants. Ever! Whether you buy or DIY, the planting possibilities for succulents are endless — but let’s start with 19 fun-easy options.
1. DIY Succulents and Terrariums: The unfinished ceramic base plus a simple glass top create a beautiful little world for your succulents and opens up a whole other world. (Of DIY potential!) (via A Daily Something)
5. Mini Zen Garden ($50): Fit in your moment of zen with your own private meditation garden. You can’t sit in it, but making swirls in the sand seems calming.
7. Oblong Chiseled Tray ($68): Don’t overlook the powder room. These little blooms bring hard surfaces to life.
12. Head Planter: Ditch the Chia pet and upscale your cranium crafting.
13. Vertical Succulent Planter Garden: Aren’t they as pretty as a picture? Frame up your floral succulents.
14. Succulent Monogrammed Planter Box: You can see your name in lights. Or um, plants.
16. Dinosaur Planter ($25): Herbivore or carnivore, these dino planters are crowd-pleasers.
17. Air Plant Mobile ($45): These little air plants dangling from the sky are like a minimal jungle. Go mobile!
18. Jellyfish Air Plant ($25): Land, sea and sky come together in a dream-like take on hanging plants.
Leave a Reply